Saturday 5 March 2011

DEREK LANDY TALKS ABOUT BOOK SIX

Derek Landy has took to his blog to talk about various details on the upcoming Skulduggery book.
On the post, he talks about the publishing process, and a "HUGE fight at the end".

Read more after the jump.


"I spent today writing the HUGE fight at the end, and had such a good time doing it. It's a fight scene on a scale of nothing I've ever written before. So. Much. Bloody. FUN.

I've got a few more chapters until I get to the ACTUAL end, and then I have to go back and link everything up. There are whole chunks of chapters I haven't written yet, so all of that will probably take another 10 or 15,000 words, which means this book will easily be as big as Mortal Coil, if not bigger."

Read the full post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment